Wednesday, September 28, 2005

363 stitches!

Finally, some progress on my daughter's pink cardigan! Just do it, as they say. I have been poking along with the tiny cotton on the 3 mm needles, but finally reached the length for the body and have had the thrill of adding the sleeves on, so I am working on 363 stitches on short circulars! I couldn't find a longer one, so I am using 2 16" circs. Lucky for me the stitch count goes down, down, down, as I decrease the raglan sleeves every other row, and at the neck, as well! Finished in no time, right?? Stay tuned!

Now all I have to do is a dang buttonband for Stephen's cardigan, and I'm able to start MY sweater!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the comment on my socks. I love them. I knit them 3 years ago and they are still in amazing shape. I used Regia sock yarn - and it is awesome.

    I love the pink cardi for your daughter. What pattern are you using?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.