Saturday, September 03, 2005

Just a quick note

This just in: First, we got a new computer! It's a used PC laptop with an English keyboard, so I get £ and the @ sign is not where I'm used to, and I don't have the whole i-photo library at my fingertips. So it'll take some getting used to. Also, the washer is fixed -- the guy just popped in a new motor and it was done. So I am doing a bazillion loads of laundry, slowly getting caught up. Any day now I'll be able to see the floor. Oh, and the socks were 1/2 inch too small for Arthur, too big for Elaine. What was I doing when I should have been measuring? Sheesh.

And here's a nifty idea about helping out after hurricane Katrina: donate money to the Red Cross, then tell some knitters, Margene and Susan, who will put your name in a hat (virtually speaking) for weekly prizes. And they are great prizes, if you're a knitter (or happen to know one!).

Back with pictures any day now...

Hey, do you like my new blog look??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.