Saturday, October 08, 2005

It's done at last!

Hooray! It's a little shorter than perfect, but it's fine, it's comfy, and it's done. He has Somewhere To Go next week, so I made that a deadline, coz otherwise it could have sat around for another 6 months. I started this "quick, simple" cardigan in the spring of 2004, and missed a birthday, Xmas, and another birthday! Ah well, I'm glad to get it over with. And if things go the usual way, he'll wear it for years!
I ordered a pattern from Rowan yesterday, which they are supposed to e-mail to me, and it hasn't come yet. How long can it take for them to e-mail me a file? I was somewhat embarassed to buy a pattern for a simple raglan pullover, but I figure if someone else has figured out how many Summer Tweed stitches I need in the sleeves, I'm willing to pay, rather than spend the time anguishing about it.
Onward -- you'll see that pink cardigan finished in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.