Thursday, January 19, 2006

Kids do the darnedest things


Yes, Arthur's knitting with his feet. Throwing the yarn with his hand, but working the needles with his feet. I wonder if he can get an Olympic medal for this.

My mother in law is passing through the Panama Canal on a cruise boat today. You can check out the Panama Canal webcams here, and see if you recognize any of your relatives!

My computer is limping along, being very slow and garbling lots of web stuff. So I'll stop for now, because the poor dear needs a rest, and I need to go peruse my new Vogue Knitting!

3 comments:

  1. That kid is the greatest! A completely unfettered mind. Not to mention feet. I love the idea of an Olympic casting-on party, by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the new VK... my subscription ran out - you'll need to share any good bits!

    As for the foot knitting, can I just say I'm not surprised that Arthur discovered the fun in this? I love it!

    I'm also committing to the Knitting Olympics... just need to decide what my "entry" will be...

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe now thats talent. maybe i can get my hubby to try this.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.