Saturday, April 29, 2006

The end of April

Today is hubbo's birthday. Too bad for us, he's in Toronto, but he will be partying with his mom and sister (who usually live thousands of miles away) and the Moth Man and family, coz it was Mrs Moth's birthday yesterday, and Moth Kid's birthday just the other day! Whoo hoo.


Here's a pic of the party going on in Cambridge, the May Day fair!

Yesterday I got some real mail! It was a card from Trek, thanking me for the prize I sent her. And the card was a lovely photo by Cara! Such multitalented folk we all are, eh?

Finally, we say farewell to orange and yellow! I'll be glad to be into green month! But although I have a wonderful green project in mind, I must finish some other things first. Really. But I had fun this month taking pictures of flowers and such, and I'll leave you with some gorgeous tulips from up the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.