Monday, October 30, 2006

Plans for total organisation and success

I'm still feeling overwhelmed when I think of the pile of unfinished knitting around the house. So I've devised a plan... Instead of flitting willy-nilly from project to project, each week I'll focus on a few things, some even finishable! And we'll see how that goes.



This week, I have my sock which I'm really enjoying knitting, the gaudy blue one for Arthur, and then I've also cast on the second of a pair of socks I started for him some months ago! So I have a plain sock and a fancy sock. I also started a Christmas project, which is totally allowed, since we're approaching Christmas. The reddish scarf is also bugging me, and has to be done shortly after Christmas, so I'll think about that, too. And that should keep me happily occupied, right?

And there are a few other footnotes and exceptions: dishcloths are allowed at any time, since they are mostly Xmas pressies, and squares for the school afghan are also allowed. But some progress should be made on the main items. Tune in for a) progress reports and b) more and more rule changes!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to add squares to your list! ;) good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.