Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Getting itchy fingers

I've taken all my sock yarn out of the closet to "study" it. Yeah, and tossed it all over the unmade bed...

I've got another bag of yarn tipped out on the living room couch. I am looking at lace patterns for a shawl, and I don't even really want a shawl! I've got two projects almost completed, and I'm dying to toss them aside and start something else.

It's a sickness, I tell you! Must be strong! Must finish one sock before starting another! Must not try to knit all the yarn in the house at once!

Sheesh!

2 comments:

  1. I am experiencing stash-fever right now too... and my hometown lys just got Trekking in!

    must...be..strong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's quite some stash indeed - looking forward to seeing all the socks you're ging to make with it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.