Friday, June 22, 2007

Say something stupid!

Now, this post is not called "say something, stupid," because that would be rude. It is an invitation to you to say something stupid! But not here, because we don't do stupid here...

My pal Dave, aka The Moth Man, who doesn't know how to knit but knows what he likes, has a blog and is giving away a "special treat" for the most stupid comment. I admit, I was stumped, but I'll come up with something. He is in the middle of moth season (I think it's the middle of moth season) and will show you many many beautiful creatures, like this one. I was present at some discussion of this business, and I suspect that the special treat may combine knitting and moths in some clever way, but we'll leave that up to him....

And you get a free picture of a bug, not a moth, on a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.