Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Arrr!

Arrr, matey!

We're getting ready to meet relatives with a boat. So, we must supply a pirate flag. I hope they have their own plank for walking....

We started out meaning to pierce the heart with the dagger, but this seemed better. Not so fierce, but with no drippy bits, either.

My sewing is not elegant. Finishing ends of knitting is not fun, but it is much more fun than finishing ends of teeny weeny thread! And there are no stupid bobbins in knitting, unless the knitter chooses to use them, which I don't, because anything called a bobbin is just a big frustration to me! Throw 'em overboard, I say! And where's the rum?

1 comment:

  1. Ahoy! Love that flag and share you're hatred of bobbins. The rum's probably been swiped by the ship's mate.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.