Friday, September 14, 2007

Oh, I did it

All right, all right, I'll sign up for this Ravelry thingy.

Found you!
  • You signed up on Today
  • You are #32852 on the list.
  • 20203 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 0 people are behind you in line.
  • 37% of the list has been invited so far
Now you don't need to feel bad that you are so far down the list, since I am even farther. Really, what I want is to find a vest pattern for Rowan Yorkshire Tweed Chunky. That was my motive for getting in a virtual queue behind twenty thousand other people!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, that is one long line. At least you can wait in the comfort of your own home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten years later... it sure was worth the wait, wasn't it? Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.