Saturday, February 16, 2008

Something else

I've been told my blog is boring, by someone whose blog has been, I admit, kinda interesting the last little while. I have too much knitting, or lamenting about the weather, he sez.

That's a laugh. I have stopped myself often from complaining even more about the weather!

But, we aim to please here, so I shall think of something else.

Ah, look, someone else has already thought of something else! Making tweed fabrics with reflective fibers, so you can be jaunty and safe at the same time, as you zip through London on your Vespa. If you scroll down their blog a bit you will see the cutest hat! I learned about this via Ham at London Daily Photo -- it's not like I could think of something else on my own...

But you can have a picture I took of the Saturday sky.

Don't be fooled by those south-facing roofs. There is still a huge amount of snow on the ground. And it's supposed to warm up, so we'll have huge amounts of slush. But, I mustn't complain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.