Thursday, April 10, 2008

No more Magknits!

I just read on Grumperina's blog that Magknits was no longer around!

Go read their statement... Sad for us, but it seems a sensible thing for them to do, really. And although I used some patterns, I certainly never supported them by even clicking on an advertiser. I guess there is no free lunch!

Lucky me, in the middle of my Jaywalkers, Grumperina's put that pattern on Ravelry. I'd best go download it properly -- I'd just been counting on being able to go to Magknits to read it when I needed to! Odessa is hers as well, and it's a great hat pattern.

In other news, Rosie mentioned a book swap. I dashed right over and joined, my first ever swap!

1 comment:

  1. OOh,the book swap: glad you've signed up, too. I've come up with a few possible titles...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.