Friday, September 05, 2008

Just get 'er done


Those socks that have been on the needles for quite some time are now finiti!



I couldn't wait for daylight.

I have the next socks lined up, plus I just got Barbara Walker from the library and found a lovely lace shawl stitch I just must start immediately, plus, let's not forget the 592 things already under way... That might be a slight exaggeration...

Anyways, the joy of finishing something will spur me onward, and maybe I could just swatch that lace pattern in the shawl yarn to show you, but I can't really start it till maybe... later.

Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Mary - I think plain socks in self striping yarn are the perfect mindless knitting project. Endlessly entertaining visually but requiring no thought at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat self-striping yarn! I love that I'll-just-keep-going-to-the-next-colour thing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.