Thursday, October 02, 2008

Dang curling edges

The pictures I took from the front weren't so steady -- it's a grey mizzly day. Maybe I should have tried balancing the camera on my head facing front....

Anyhoo, look at that curling edge! (And look at that groovy one sleeve!)

I will sew my ends in, and block the heck out of it, but I think I'll also be adding some more weight to that edge.

Why do I fall for this over and over: three stitches of non-curling knitting won't stop the stocking stitch body from trying to roll itself up!

I'll do a proper photo shoot when all is well. (Like, get someone else to take the pictures!) They say I can stick my head through the arm hole, but I haven't quite sorted that out, style-wise, y'know...

1 comment:

  1. I *love* the fabric that is making! Completely in line with what I want to be knitting right now: it looks tweedy, cushy and sturdy all at once.. Siiigh..

    I'd love to see a photo with your head through the arm hole. I bet either of your two young assistants would be willing photographers for such an adventure, too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.