Friday, November 21, 2008

The denim continues

I find work on this sweater goes rather slowly, but have figured out I do a few funny things.
  1. I take a long time to decide, "Should I keep on with this pattern or put a new one in?
  2. When I finally do decide what to do, I stop to admire my work rather often.
  3. I wonder about gauge, and stretch things sideways a lot.
  4. Then I look through every pattern book I have to find new ideas.
  5. I stop and count my remaining yarn and wonder if I will have enough.
  6. I wonder what I will do on the back and other front piece.
  7. I hold this up to various sweaters I own to see how I am doing.
  8. I debate the neckline shape.
  9. I take the odd picture in bad light conditions.
With flash,


and without.


And of course, I wonder if I will get it done in the next 9 days, since it is supposed to be a NaKniSweMo project!

2 comments:

  1. Yipes! I can't wait to it finished. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting baffles me. I do not understand how one takes the knitted pieces and makes something large out of them. Surely they don't multiply in the night like yeast or something.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.