Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saturday dessert

Michaela at the Stash Basket often shows us a picture of something scrummy that she made for Saturday pudding. Some of hers are works of art, like a cheesecake with raspberries and Maltesers on!

I have admired a picture of a pear upside-down spice cake in a magazine for some time, and yesterday finally made one, so I will show you my dessert, too.


My pear slices didn't make themselves into a nice spoke-like arrangement, but I think it looks quite okay anyways. I didn't actually get to eat any, since my kids got bored at the party we took it to, and I had to bring them home. Oh well, fewer calories that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.