Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The good news and the bad news

The good: I'm no longer facing a mere few projects on the needles. (I'm not sure this is really good, in fact.)

I have a sock, a blanket square, and another; oh, and another sock, and the denim cardigan. Ah, and another blanket. Jeez. My indoor flash pictures were terrible so I can't show you, because of the bad news.

Yes, the light is bad because it's snowing yet again. (One could say, "Hooray, it's no longer -20!) I shoveled before taking Arthur to school, and had to do it all again an hour later when I came back. Enough, I say! A friend of mine in Vancouver wrote to complain that the snow hasn't melted from the corners of her back yard. Diddums...


The other bad news is that my supermarket has rats. This can't really be that surprising, since what rat wouldn't like to live in a supermarket, but it is a tad alarming. It'll be closed till they can show there's no more critters. Luckily we have another supermarket nearby, and a stash of thin-crust, kid-friendly cheese pizzas in the freezer.









Late news: It's Super International Pajama Day this Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Eeep to the snow, double eeep to the rats! Thank heavens for freezers and thin crust pizza I say!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.