Friday, January 09, 2009

Is this a hat?

I made a Calorimetry.


Unfortunately, I don't have enough hair to wear it effectively.

I didn't realise this looking at the yarn, but it's kinda camo knitted up. Good for the jungle.


I think this counts as my second hat, the second goal in the hat trick of hats.

The denim cardigan has not been completely abandoned; I picked it up today and realised I didn't really know what patterns I was knitting, but I futzed along for a bit and I think things will be fine.

Oh, and, la de da, we are going to the Caribbean for the kids' March Break! Never done that before, and I hope we don't get bored with the sun, sand, all-inclusive food and drink. Must check how many swim-up bars they have... So, I have thought of a lovely blue cotton wrap. This pattern. Some blue/green/turquoise/colours-of-sun-and-sea thick-and-thin cotton I got at a neighbour's destash. So far I have not quite cast on, but really, it'll be lovely!

And I'll close with a picture of icicles, for those of you who want to see a picture of icicles. (My icicle-lovin' husband is in Southern California right now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.