Friday, October 02, 2009

Setting monthly goals

A new month, a new list of things to knit.

I have one easy one, and that is to finish Zack. A few seams and some buttons, and that's done.

I also notice that this is October, and if I'm ever going to make a Hallowig out of my glow-in-the-dark yarn, now's the time.

As well, it's Socktoberfest time. I do have two partially knit pairs of socks lying around the house and I could use this group energy to get them finished.

But I also have two sweaters in mind and want to get going on one! What's a mother to do?

I have no pictures to show you now, which is a disappointing state to be in. Very soon, though, pictures of the finished Zack, and perhaps of some action on something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.