Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some pictures

You may remember that Arthur's spring break job involved bathroom demolition. Well, he managed that! We had the great big cousins here for a bit last weekend and they helped carry stuff out and take down the little wall at the end of the bathtub.


Anyone want a bathtub -- Free, you carry it out of the basement! Take the harvest gold toilet, too!

Also last weekend (and I mean 10 days ago, last last weekend!) someone gave me some tulips.


I love tulips when they are on their last legs! I took this indoors, and then tried to move operations outside but a) my camera battery failed and b) the petals fell off when I lifted the pot!

I will attempt to keep these bulbs and plant them in the fall, but I have bad luck with such enterprises.

And that's all that's happening around here, folks.

1 comment:

  1. hooray for bathroom demos!!

    and i love tulips too - and that dark purple shade is so my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.