Friday, June 11, 2010

School's out

Unfortunately for me, Arthur's school is done for the year! Elaine still has to go till the end of the month, though, so who knows how I will amuse the boy for almost 3 weeks.


This is a souvenir I left at the school after a knitting afternoon there. It's loosely sewn on there, but you can see the end dangling, and someone could unsew it. Of course, I hope they leave it in situ for all eternity.

I have a couple more balls of "fun fur" yarn and hope to do a bit more tagging here and there. It must be the perfect use for this yarn!

1 comment:

  1. i love that you're decorating the school with guerrilla knitting!

    enjoy this time with your son.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.