Saturday, July 03, 2010

What a way to end a year

Today is the last day of the 4th year of this blog! Tomorrow is my blogiversary! Who'd have thought I would still be doing this 5 years down the road?


To celebrate -- no, actually just by chance -- I have a finished garment to show you. I started this sweater almost 2 years ago, and it sat around for months recently, just waiting for a seam or two and some buttons.




It fits fine, but the weather, in the 30s Celsius, is just too hot for a heavy cotton cardigan. Now it must sit around a few more months, but come October I think I will get a lot of use of it.

Stephen said, It's all different colours! And then he said, And all sorts of different patterns! But he didn't seem to notice the buttons.



Now, on with the socks and rest of the WIP pile!

7 comments:

  1. That really is a fabulous cardigan. I love it !
    I'm glad you decided to blog. Happy blogiversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary. Love the cardigan and wish it was cooler out so you would have a chance to wear it sooner. I didn't notice the buttons on it either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh..merry mary blogversary!!
    great sweater!!!! I *like* the buttons and the patterns and the colors!!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary and what a crazy, awesome patchwork cardi! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy blogaversary!!

    and the sweater looks great - very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweater...and hope you had a happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogaversary! You were one of the first people to comment on my blog when I started it. Nice to see the sweater finally done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.