Friday, November 05, 2010

Almost forgot to blog!

I have been knitting, and reading my cookbooks, and tending the ol' home fires. I didn't make it out to the store yet for candied ginger and edible glitter for my Martha experiments, so I made good old fashioned Ginger Snaps from the Joy of Cooking -- not the most recent edition, where they are so bold as to use a bit of lemon zest in their Ginger Snaps, but the one from the 70s.


Some people take much more arty pictures of baking, but that's just another thing I will have to work at!

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm.... i love ginger snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on you, at least you did remember to post.
    But you made up by making cookies

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.