Sunday, November 28, 2010

The back of the sweater

First, this morning, I wrote the title of this post. Yessirree, I thought, I will finish the back today! Only 2 weeks behind schedule!

I knit a row and measured and something else came up. I found myself walking Elaine to a friend's house, down near Romni Wools. Aha, said I, I can drop in and get the last skein of cotton for Ribwarmer II. But alas, Romni is closed on Sundays! At least I got my walk!

So I came home, got ready for tonight's street dinner party, knit a row, measured.... Elaine had another playdate, I took the girl home at 5 pm, jumped in the shower -- we're going out at 6 pm. It's 5:57.

Tomorrow, I will finish the last inch of the back, and show it to you! Really!

That will cover November 29, and November 30 will deal with the end results of NaBloPoMo and NaKniSweMo!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with finishing the sweater (does it have to be made up as well or just knitted?), I hope the evening out was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the end of Nablopomo, I have been entertaining my readers with posts of about twenty words. This is the last time I let you influence me. Well, maybe not the last.... I do want to make the ribwarmer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay what IS a ribwarmer?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh heh, isn't that just the way it goes somedays?
    but at least your day was filled with playdates and a street party, and not dishes or vacuuming!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.