Until I look around and think of all the other projects that are getting nowhere at all.
- The cotton baby blanket. Before, this was just a fun thing for me to do, which I'd planned on giving to the Children's Aid. Now I learn that someone is having a baby in the spring, so I will give it to them. I certainly am not in a rush, but I had meant to have it finished this fall.
- The black and grey witchy shawl. Still forming itself in my brain, really. Totally missed Halloween, but there's always next year!
- Arthur's second tiger sock. Sigh. Actually, I have three pairs of socks on the go. Oh, and fixing the toes of my mom's socks.
- I really want to make something with my pretty new laceweight yarn.
- And all those other things which have been on list forever.
- Oh, and that new yarn has to turn into a Ribwarmer.