Thursday, November 11, 2010

What I think of NaBloPoMo right now

You know, this every-day-blogging thing is getting tedious.

I played Scrabble today with a friend and whupped her, but that's not very excellent blog fodder. I did make FAILURE, which got me 83 points, so that's pretty darn fine, but still, I can't fill up a knitting blog with Scrabble words.

I made some Jamie Oliver beef stew (yes, I know it's a recipe for pie, but if you don't put the pastry lid on it, it's stew) and we'll have that for dinner. I actually wanted to have it around for Arthur to take for lunches (because I am, after all, Supermom) but now he tells me his school is closed for a "Reading Day" tomorrow, and then it is the weekend. So, likely there will be no stew left by Monday, and it'll be Pizza Pops in the thermos next week.

Um... well, that's it. It might just turn out that I bail on this BloPo stuff, or maybe tomorrow I'll have reached the armholes of my sweater, and I can show you some decreases. (Also, one-third of the way through the month, perhaps one-quarter of the way through the sweater. Not looking good there, either!)

1 comment:

  1. well i like stew!
    (and i think blogging everyday sounds hard. that;s why i don't do it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.