Friday, December 03, 2010

Another lesson in getting things done

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I started a little vest for a small person, fully intending to give it to some charitable bunch to pass on to a child in need. I sort of finished it (but never used my blog "labels" well and can't be bothered to find a later post than this post from the end of a previous NaBloPoMo).

I did make the armholes and neck, but the neck was way too tight, and almost immediately got ripped out.

And it sat and sat for months and years, waiting for a new neckline!

I am working up to trading some yarn with someone, and I thought, "Wait a sec, I could give her that whitish Lett Lopi!" But then, where is it? Ohhhh, in the bag with the almost-finished vest!

A short evening's work, and it is done, the yarn freed up to give away -- I still have a ball and a half -- and something made that should keep a child warm. I'll take it down to Children's Aid soon!

1 comment:

  1. an adorable vest! it will made someone very happy i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.