Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Done done done


Two socks, which are really pretty nearly the same size, despite what that picture looks like!


In action, with plaid pjs. ("Just stand still, I need a picture of these socks! Now, go to bed!")

I had the dangedest time getting the length of the second foot right. I think my gauge was just that tiny bit different, and although they looked like the same length, they were 10 rows different! Yes, I counted, just to make sure. It'll all work out in the wash, as they say!


Yeah, maybe his feet are different lengths, too...

1 comment:

  1. hooray for finished socks!!
    even if they might be slightly different sizes, they look like they fit just fine!

    (i love how he's rocking them with the plaid pants too!!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.