Friday, September 02, 2011

Drumroll, please

I got Arthur to pick a winner, and the paper he turned over said:


Melissa!

This is highly appropriate, since I recently won something on her blog! Send me your address, and I will pop this lovely yarn in the mail to you!

In other news, the airshow is on here in Toronto. Perhaps I have complained about it before. It is very loud, what with planes whooshing overhead, and they have one day of practice (today) and then three days of show. We can hear it all, though they tend to fly quite a bit south of us at the lakeshore, so we can't see it!

Other than covering our ears, we have a pretty busy and fun weekend planned, before school starts on Tuesday! Oh, I will be pleased to get back to the routine! Whatever the routine turns out to be, this year.

1 comment:

  1. oh golly - how exciting!!!
    thank you so much!!

    i'm off to send you my address asap!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.