Sunday, September 01, 2013

It's a new month

I have been knitting more and more. I will even have a couple of things to show you in the next few days.

I started a hat last September. I remember trying to knit it in the lineup at the film festival, but didn't get very far because of my tennis elbow. I worked on it last week and now just have to finish off the top and sew a few ends in.

I also started a Honey Cowl. I know, everyone is doing it! I was in the yarn shop with Elaine and she picked out some nice yarn, so she gets a new fall cowl. I've knit up one ball and have three more. I think I'll only need two, though... but it's hard to see what it will be like wrapped around one's neck when it is jammed on a circular needle. I aim to finish this in September.

I also have knit a row or two on a sock I started a million years ago. That, too, can be finished off this month, I believe.

I'm sorry I have no knitting pictures for you now, but here is our most successful weird perspective picture from our holiday last week:


She will just pluck him up there. See how very alarmed and worried he looks. Yeah, okay, we still have work to do on this idea, but we are improving!

1 comment:

  1. My how she's grown! Even the sand bucket looks small in comparison. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.