Thursday, November 21, 2013

More phone camera pics

I passed this "vintage" shop a week or so ago. They had several "seasonal" sweaters hanging outside.


This was my favourite. It reminds me of a gingerbread man sweater that was in a Vogue Knitting holiday issue in the 90s.


I've never made a Christmas sweater, though there were a couple through the years that I always meant to make. One had coloured intarsia lightbulbs connected with a green "wire" that you would have to duplicate stitch on. I can knit a lightbulb, but all that duplicate stitch scared me away for... 25 years, about.

Funnily, I can't find any of those old faves in the Ravelry database!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.