Monday, November 18, 2013

Things I am actually knitting

I certainly am not knitting as much as I did before, and I am still inclined to have more than one thing on the needles at a time, although I know this is not as efficient as just knitting one thing till it is finished.

In fact, I just started these Knotty gloves the other day. I bought this yarn especially to make these a couple of years ago, I think, and so for a couple of Novembers, I have said, Gee, I wish I had those gloves! Maybe this winter, I will have them...


This blasted thing! I took it to Rome in March thinking I could just use my airplane time and get back in the swing of things, knitting-wise. It took longer than I'd anticipated (though I should have anticipated that) and the final horror is the edge I decided to do. It isn't that bad once I sit down to do it, but it seems there's always something a bit more exciting to do. I am almost at the middle of the shawl; you can see the centre stitch in the bottom corner.


And Arthur's dragon skin socks are still at about the same point they were last week.


Okay, no more time to blog; gotta go knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.