Ah, yes, from before the Olympics:
- second mitten (now I don't need it till October)
- Malabrigo scarf (makes me sneeze, but very pretty)
- Botticelli (sew the dang thing together!)
- Sunday Best (or start a whole new denim gansey)
- that beautiful golden shawl you might not have seen but I have knitted about an inch on it (yeah, whatever)
We can add a few more:
- Arthur's second green sock
- a baby blanket (I've knit about 8 inches on a strip)
- a hat
And then there are the things I see on Ravelry and want to join in on:
- the Rowan mystery blanket KAL, which might end up being the same thing as the baby blanket
- A 1940s KAL, which might result in a hat and socks for the baby, forget the blanket. This is my book, from 1941. It seems like every dang hat has ribbon rosettes to tie the hat on. If I am doing a 40s KAL, is it cheating to change the pattern and knit a little button band under the chin?
Oh, I don't know!