Sunday, November 02, 2014

One almost finished sock

I do apologize for the blurry phone photos. I shall have to get organized with camera and cable and so on to do this NaBloPoMo properly!

This is a Broadripple sock for Arthur, which I've been working on for a while. The yarn is 6-ply sock yarn, which I've never used before. My, things really do go a bit faster if the yarn and needles are that much larger!

It is a bit scratchy, but I imagine that once it is washed it'll wear quite well. I just have to graft the toe and then perhaps make another one!

The grey sweater still looks much the same. When I get 22 cm on it, I get to do some purling! I am meeting up with some friends for some needlecraft action tonight, so who knows, maybe I can get to 22 cm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.