Thursday, January 08, 2015

Plan A

Let's see now, how shall I deal with this over-abundance of projects on the go? From the lists I posted a couple of days ago, I will cull the "likely" things and start with them!

Samen is going steady and I'll finish that before picking up anything else. The rows are now interminable; it must come to an end soon.

Then it will be a toss-up between the mitten and the two socks. I just have to do one of each! It might be a bit much to do them all, one after the other, but I will endeavour to do one or two of them.

And you know what? That is all I'm going to commit to right now! The way I get into trouble is by planning and promising too much, so I'll just stop there.

(I will say, however, that I took a trip to Fabricland the other day and got myself a giant pillow form, which needs the finished Fassett squares to cover it. So that will be a large reminder to get back to those.)

Pictures of the temperature scarf coming soon: I had to add two more cold blue colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.