Saturday, April 30, 2016

One down, nine to go

The Hot Docs festival has started again. I have been working in the office, wondering if I should get some theatre shifts to enjoy the hustle and bustle. Naah, at my first movie, I was sure glad I wasn't ushering.

Yesterday, Stephen and I went to see Lo and Behold: Reveries of the Connected World, by Werner Herzog.  It talked about the history of the internet, the people who first connected computers and networks, a hacker or two, people who avoid the internet, people recovering from addiction to the internet....

I gave it 4/5 on the audience choice ballot, but to the short we saw before it, I gave 5/5.


It is called The Dog, and it shows people with robot pets. What happens when the manufacturer stops making parts for your little robot dog?

Today, two more! Will report in when next I come up for air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.