Monday, November 20, 2017

Monday's almost done

Oh, no, I quickly have to post something today!

I can tell you what I have been doing with my time today: baking, knitting, watching Netflix. Very productive.

Yesterday we talked to Arthur, poor dear, away at university and having to study and write and work hard. Also, it snowed. So he was moaning about his lot, as university students do at this time of year, and I, his soft-touch mom, decided that if he just had some baked goods, he would be fortified to manage the end of term better.

Brownies that are kind of soft and a bit gooey do not pack well.

I have made the heel of the sock and am gusseting away... Nothing exciting to show.

Ah, but the Netflix! The other day the dear ladies at Mason-Dixon Knitting introduced me to W1A, a BBC show about the BBC. Hysterical. Canadian Netflix is missing the third season, which makes me a wee bit upset. Since I have already watched two seasons in two days... and I still don't know what W1A means. Is it a postal code? Never mentioned.

I'll try to think of something thrilling for tomorrow, but I believe I am doing NaBloPoMo pretty well thus far. Ten days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.