Thursday, November 16, 2017

Three on Thursday


  1. I am so close to finishing my multicoloured shawl; I just need to do the edging. The pattern says to do an i-cord around the whole thing, but I don't like that and am looking for something lighter. I bought a longer needle so I could knit all around, but it is still not long enough and I have several short ones as well. Hmm, need a picture of that!
  2. I belong to a group on Ravelry called Lazy, Stupid and Godless. The knitters are all actually very nice. Someone just started a thread where people post pictures of themselves and the rest of us say kind things about them. It is very funny -- silly when high school girls need that sort of affirmation before they go out in the morning, so nice when middle-aged women do it. Someone said I look badass!
  3. Today I go do some drudgery for Hot Docs, get my teeth cleaned, come home to take a picture of my knitting in the bright light of day, think of something for dinner, think of an edging for the shawl, finish the book I have to return to the library tomorrow, etc etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.