Sunday, December 24, 2017

Roundup of 2017

According to my page on Ravelry, I have knit 29 items. Twelve of those were my monthly vintage accessories, but I managed to knit other things as well. I'll make the accessories italic.

Let's look:
  1. Pussy hat
  2. Gossamer Light bed-jacket
  3. a hat I gave to charity
  4. a tea cosy that doesn't keep the pot as warm as I'd like
  5. a dishcloth that is in the to-be-gifted drawer
  6. jazzy yellow scarf that I have been wearing lately
  7. slippers
  8. gigantic Westknits marled shawl
  9. a pretty shawl that I don't really like... a problem, perhaps, for next year
  10. a hat
  11. two dishcloths I gave to my niece for her wedding (she thanked me for the potholders)
  12. my toilet-paper cosy, which I admire daily
  13. a cowl for charity
  14. a cowl of crazy novelty yarn, for charity
  15. a Koigu leftovers hat... not sure where that went
  16. a scarf using up lots of leftovers, very bright
  17. another dishrag sitting in the drawer
  18. another cowl given to charity
  19. the ski hood that Elaine is happily wearing these days
  20. shawl made for Elaine that she, so far, is not wearing 
  21. a sock for Arthur
  22. a hat that is getting quite a bit of use
  23. cowl for charity
  24. Esjan which was a very successful Christmas present for a friend
  25. some crocheted flowers which are on a wreath
  26. Vertices Unite
  27. another sock for Arthur
  28. skinny scarf for charity
  29. gloves which I just finished today!

Two WIPs from this year: Elaine's sweater and a Clapotis which will go to charity.


Happy Christmas! I bet I'll have a bit more to say before the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.