Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Where are they now?

Two things, one quite old and one made this year, were spotted being worn by actual people.

Elaine seized the vintage ski hood:


It fits her much better than me, and she quite likes it. Good!

My brother came for a visit, and wore his sweater, a 50th birthday gift almost eight years ago:


He says he doesn't wear it very often because it is too warm to wear inside, and it's not suitable outside if it is raining or windy or anything other than perfect sweater weather. Yeah, I know all that... Today was pretty perfect, and it was nice that he wore it to show me!

1 comment:

  1. Both great productions. Actually, John was 50 almost 10 years ago! 60th coming up!
    If he's still there, give him a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.