Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'll be Socktoberfesting someday

This is apparently the fourth year for Socktoberfest! As you know, my sock yarn pile is kinda large, so I'm in!

I have the yarn (duh) and pattern all ready to go, but I have a few things to tidy up before I begin.

A few... Oh, I've been bad, I must say. The WIP pile just keeps growing. But every time I look in my closet, I see something that really should just be made into a hat right now, or that yarn I want to make a sweater out of, and don't forget the half-made this and that, and the book with the great lace pattern has to go back to the library this week!

Wrings hands and gets back to knitting... Might take pictures of sock yarn in-waiting tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. All that sock yarn marinating is nice to have. Too bad you don't have a winder for it like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you can join the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.