Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A lesson in something

There are two bloggers I wanna be when I grow up. One is Kay, who is a way faster knitter than I am and has nice crockery to pose with her dishcloths, and the other is NiC, who takes marvellous pictures of nature in London. He's been showing us reflections lately, and I got this picture out to have another look at it.

This is from my trip out west in August. You kind of have to work to see the subject of the picture.


There's a bright blue dragonfly in the middle. All the trees and whatnot are reflections in the pond, and you can barely see the edge of the pond way in the back corner. Funny how one's eye (okay, my eye) doesn't realise all that stuff will be in the picture! It was just a picture of a dragonfly when I took it!

Here it is upside down!


Huh.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you - my pictures are so lame, I'm thinking of a lesson from a friend. That dragonfly is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.