Wednesday, November 12, 2014

NaBlo-half-assed-mo

I see that I missed another day in the daily posting business. Big sigh.

I will have a few pictures for you tomorrow, but right now I am preparing to dash out to a Scrabble club to play "proper" players. Two of my friends have been a couple of times before and say that the club people look down on "kitchen table" players, but of course, my friends have won their share of the games.

And we don't play at a kitchen table, but in a cafe, most of the time! Hmph.

It will be bit challenging to play with a timer and no friendly dictionary to hand, but I think I'll be okay. It's just a game, right?


(Oh, just a picture I snapped a while ago of my 183-point word, MISSHAPE, from triple to triple.... )

1 comment:

  1. How was it? And that is an excellent word with fabulous positioning!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.