Thursday, July 06, 2017

Hello July

Oh, I don't know where I've been for the past little while: obviously not blogging.

I made a dishrag.


Today is Thursday, it's garbage day, it's Think Write Thursday. And our theme for today is Hello July. And hello cool looking pansies.


July -- busy busy busy.
  1. I have to go to the dentist twice! Very sad, I say. 
  2. I have to take my daughter to the thrift shop to get some disposable clothing because....
  3. She is going to do a two-week course doing some archeology in Southern Ontario where there is lots of hot digging in the dirt and no laundry facilities. 
  4. While she is away, Stephen and I will go see some Ontario sights like Point Pelee and Niagara wineries
  5. Before we go, we'd like to get the bathroom painted. 
  6. This is supposed to be Arthur's job, but he needs some parental nudging. 
  7. Surely that is about all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.