Monday, April 07, 2008

Saturday sky on Monday

Yesterday I stepped out of the house and saw this cardinal in a tree, with the clear white con trail across the sky, and thought, "Ah, Saturday sky!" It was really Sunday, and I'm posting it on Monday... but you get the point.

This past weekend the weather has been divine! Green things are popping out of the ground, and we even barbecued for lunch on Saturday! Ten degrees, people, plus 10! I took an actual photograph of actual blooming crocuses, but it's on the other camera and there are issues with that camera at the moment...

[Those issues have been resolved, so, look! Flowers!]



I see it's snowing in Britain. I'm tempted to say ha ha ha, but I know the chances of us getting through April without another snowfall are small.

We went to a little farm in the city yesterday looking for baby animals to photograph for an upcoming fair, but there were no babies yet! Just a few chicks under a warm red light, which makes for not so great photos....

But, Arthur did manage to catch this cow in a quiet moment.

(And I took a fine picture of his friend flying through the sky, but it's on the other camera....!)

[And here's that one too!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.