Thursday, May 29, 2008
Finishing and starting
I have been busy... Got Arthur's socks done. I thought I might enter them in a local fair, but the legs are clearly different lengths!
And I started this slightly ridiculous thing (Ravelry link). It's a VK pattern, and it's supposed to have sleeves and huge long fronts, and I can't imagine how it would sit properly on a human body. But I shall just make the wrap part and forget the sleeves. I started with 3 skeins of Manos; the pattern calls for 700 g of yarn. Well, so I went up the hill, and got the last skein of this colour in the shop. That gives me 400 g.
Today I am off to meet the visiting Liz, and there may be some yarn shopping involved, so I'll report back on that!