- I have a ball of green cotton left from Arthur's sweater; I have a ball of golden silk which I bought years ago coz it was pretty; I have salmon cotton, black cotton, blue silk; white and mauve cotton/merino. There's a funky wrap or baby blanket there.
- Ten skeins of Rowan Magpie. I like the February Lady Sweater, but don't want the same sweater that over 3000 people have already knitted! Maybe it will turn into Norah Gaughan's Frost Jacket.
- A year ago when I went to New York, Helen from New Zealand gave me this skein of laceweight yarn. The colours are wonderful, and it will become a shawl for me. Soon!
- I've been meaning to make Elaine a hat from the same yarn I made her scarf out of -- the scarf she doesn't wear...
- I'm knitting things for the Children's Aid Society this year, and one of the things they like is a "Feely Blanket," made of different textures, different yarns, bobbles, chenille, fuzz. I'd like to put together a number of squares for such a thing! I'll start with what I have, and might be asking for help down the road!
- And of course, more socks of all sizes. Argh. I'm not even going to show you any sock yarn, since I would have to unpack the cooler!
I won't make vows of chastity or anything, but all these use stash yarn, and barely make a dent in the supply. I'm betting 2009 will see another wave of Knit From Your Stash resolutions, and I really don't see myself buying tons of yarn for some time. But I'll be fine, truly I will!