- I made a secret something that I'll show you next week.
- I think I lost a sock needle, perhaps on the seat in the pub where we went for my birthday dinner.
- It was so horrible out that day that we just went to our local, one block away, instead of to the more thrilling place farther afield.
- The horrible weather has at least washed away most of the snow, though my front yard is still covered in ice.
- March Break is next week, so I hope to do lots of fun things, but will likely mostly try to stop children from squabbling.
- March Break always has bad weather: not snowy enough to go sledding, not springlike enough to enjoy being out for a walk.
- Wow, this is very boring.
- I will get back to my back and forth on the Noro cardigan. It is also quite boring, which is one reason I am not speeding along with it.
- That's all, folks.
Friday, March 11, 2011
What's happening around here