Saturday, November 01, 2014

Let's play NaBloPoMo again

I tend to take part in NaBloPoMo in November, although unofficially, and I guess I am going to give it a go again this year. I don't register anywhere and I'm sure no new people "discover" my blog because I don't tell anyone about it. Not very good marketing on my part. Oh well.

This November I am knitting a grey pullover named Eddie. So far the only excitement has been the daredevil thrill of changing things a tiny bit to knit it in the round instead of in flat pieces.

This is one and a bit balls out of 15.


I bet we can't wait till tomorrow to see how much bigger Eddie has become! I would love to get this done in a week, but since such a feat would require knitting up two balls a day, I'm not confident that that will happen. I shall knit diligently nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. This is all a bit evil-twinny, isn't it. Grey sweaters and daily posting. Gosh, the people who follow both of us are going to be thrilled!

    Seriously, looking forward to your November posts... this time of year is dark and dank, and catching up with friends is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be easy after those crazy squares!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.