Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Waah, I need bifocals!

(Insert photo here of 40-something knitter peering over her glasses to sew in ends on a sweater knit with 3 mm needles.) Phew, this is crazy! Modeled photos of the pink cardigan any day now, folks. Just have to sew in a few ends and put the teeny tiny buttons on. I hope my daughter can put them through the teeny tiny holes. The buttons we chose were so small I just made yarn-over buttonholes.
And now I 've got that off my chest, I'll go squint at my work again for a bit!

1 comment:

  1. :D or a hands-free magnifier. I dont' think it's got anything to do with your age. Just the size of the 'thread'. I'm not sure I sent my reply to you to the right email addy, so I'll post it again here:

    "[The Portland Arms is] on the corner of Chesterton Way.
    We meet every Wednesday from about 12:00 - the 'regulars' are myself and Hilary - who is more a
    cross-stitcher than a knitter - a nd Brenda - who knits, embroiders and does bobbin lace."

    Will we be seeing you later??

    A.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.